Tuesday, October 30, 2012

School/Mom's Work~

I hate waking up early in the morning.
I had no choice, since I had to go to my school and finish more paperwork.
We got there around 8o'clock, but Liz wasn't there. So went out to eat McDonald's.
I haven't had any breakfast, but I was happy I had food in my belly xD


We finally finished everything, so I was ready to start my term on October 25th. My orientation was  before that date. I was super excited.
My first class starts at 8AM-9:40AM, every Monday and Thursday. I have Mythology.
Second class starts at 2PM-4:50PM. I have Digital Imaging and Painting. Basically a photoshop class.
So, now I can go to my mom's job, since we're only 15mins away from each other O.O

After we were done with my school, mom had to go to work.  I had to stay with her the entire day. Her job and my school are 45mins away from home. So, that's a lot of driving :P
But it wasn't boring, since I was able to walk around and meet a lot of employees. They spoil the hell out of me. I just love it there. My mom works in a Nursery Community Living. And no, it's not a nursing home, even though it kinda is xD
My mom's boss gave this to me xD

My mom and I <3

So, I had an awesome day :D

P.S. SAY HI TO GIR!!!!!
My Gir bag. I kinda miss taking him out with me xD


See you soon!
バイバイ

No comments:

Post a Comment