Tuesday, October 30, 2012

School Orientation~

October 24th, was my school orientation.
How I looked like that day :P



Just a simple eyeliner, black eyeshadow , and my favorite red lipstick :3
I didn't look anything fancy, since I was up early in the morning.

Everyone was super nice that day. They took a photo of me for my school ID. My photo looked horrible. it was stretched out.

All of the staff member were there and each of them introduce themselves. It was weird to me, since I've been to a school where staff members aren't to be find anyway.

Then we played Icebreaker. Is basically a game, where you go around and meet other people, so you can get to know each other. I've met a lot of people that had they're own unique style. They were all so different and they got along pretty well. I just hope it stays like this, unlike my shitty high school/college experience.

I wished  I took a lot of photos that day, but I don't think it would've been appropriate xD.

After, orientation was done, my phone died!!!!
So, I had to use the school's phone to contact my mom and guess what, she didn't pick up the phone.
I stayed at the school since 9o'oclock in the morning till 5 in the afternoon.
But, I did get to sat and chat a lot of the students, so that made me happy. Even though, I really wanted to go to sleep.

So, my mother picked me up and I crash in the car. And then, as soon as we finally made it home, I went straight to my room and slept like a baby till 1oclock in the morning. My face was greasy and oiling. I didn't get the chance to take my shower and wash off all the makeup xDDD

See you soon!
バイバイ

No comments:

Post a Comment