Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo~

[POST=DISCLAIM]

One day, I went to WalMart to do grocery with my mother. As usual, I always go to the makeup department to buy new liquid eyeliner, that I always run out of. I took one and came across the "Color Tattoo EyeStudio", by Maybelline. I've heard some good/bad review on it, but I decided why not try it.

They had many colors. The one I took was called "Too Cool". It's really white!!
The package comes in a cute small container. And shockingly, there was a lot of the product.
The product is really smooth, and it has a bit shimmer in there. It was really pretty to look at :D


 


Swatch Test!!!!
Like I said, the product is really smooth, so you don't have to worry about having it run down on you.
As you can tell, when using a primer, it shows more and its more vibrant. Since, the product said is a long lasting 24hr eyeshadow, I left it on for hours and hours and it still give me the same result. I was pretty impressive about it.

With Flash

Without Flash
To be honest, I wouldn't just leave it alone. I would actually use this as an eyeshadow base. When I used it like that, my eyeshadow become really intense than using my other crappy primer.
The only thing that bug me, it was a pain in the ass to take off. I didn't have any makeup remover at that time. So, soap and water didn't help. If you really want to completely take it off, I suggest using a makeup wipes, baby wipes, or a facial cleanser.

So, I'm giving this product a 4.5/5

 
See you soon!
バイバイ

No comments:

Post a Comment