Tuesday, October 30, 2012

First Day of School~


My first class started at 8AM. I had Mythology!!!
I love Myth. Since, I was a kid, I've always was into the whole Greek/Roman God/Goddess. Same goes with Egyptian histories. I don't know why, but I was fascinated about them. I t was so much fun learning about them. Remember, I was only 7 when all of this started xD

I got to school around 7:30. 
It was finally 8, and my teacher wasn't there. 15mins later, she still wasn't there. Then, one of the dean came in and said that she'll be here in 20mins. The school sent her the wrong schedule xD.
She thought I class started on Friday. 
She walked in and the first thing she said,
"Welcome to the Mythology class. You'll love here, since we all know how much fun sex is".
We all bust out laughing.
If you think about it, Zeus was a player and he wouldn't stop having sex with all the goddess. Especially morals.
Hint, why Zeus had many children "demi-gods".

She explained how it all started and we watched a video at the end of class.
It was a lot of fun.

My mom picked me out after class. My next class was in the afternoon. So, I killed time by going to my mom's job and eat some food and see how everyone was doing :D
Potato Soup. SO delicious. First time, I've tried this :D

Shrimp salad. GO PESCATARIAN!!!!!!

I love my stocking :P

MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM FTW!!!!!!
Healthy drink :3

I took a kitty nap, until it was time for me to go to my photoshop class.
There was a lot of student there. Also, one of my high school friends was there.
My teacher is freaking hilarious. He's a pretty awesome guy. 

See you soon!
バイバイ

No comments:

Post a Comment