Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weekend Photoshoot/Bling~

Feels so damn good to blog. I've so busy with school and other stuff, I almost forgot. xD
So, I'm going to be brief on what I did last weekend. 
While my father was in New York, attending a funeral, I was home alone on Friday with nothing to do.
So, I thought why not do a small photo shoot on the clothes/jewelry that I got from eBay. I'm extremely happy that I got one of the shirts, though its a bit transparent. I kinda wish they said in the description.
(They probably did, but I wasn't paying attention)

It has a lot of ruffles going on and a really cute cross belt on the and the back.
(sorry no photo on the back)
I had to wear a strapless bra in order to wear it, since I have freaking huge tits .
Its long sleeve, wish I like, and I won it on a bid xD
One particular bidding weren't give up at all, but finally gave up
oh well.....




 I also got two new jewelry. It's a badass skull ring and a cross ear cuff earring.
I was so happy that I got them pretty cheap
:3

That's pretty much it!!!!

LINKS:
V-kei Shirt
Cross Ear Cuff Earring
Skull Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment