Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cosplay: Scarlet~

I've promised myself I would cosplay at least one character. I wanted to be Yoruichi from "BLEACH", but right now I don't have the money to do cosplay her, since I have no job. Which fucking sucks balls.
So I thought why not cosplay one of my characters that I created in middle school.

Her name is Scarlet Rose and she's a human/vampire/vampire hunter. 
(I was weird at that time xD)


I had one of my friends, Kortney to take photos of me. Holy shit she's pretty damn good. Maybe she should be my personal photographer, instead of my furniture around the house.
We did this last weekend in her backyard. Its was pretty damn bright and a bit sunny. But the photos turned dark which was totally perfect.

Here's a few photos:
Click the photos for enlargement





If you want to see more you can either go to Kortney's photography page or go to my like page
LINKS:
Kortney Photography
Angel Dawn

Also, enjoy this really cute pup that Kortney has
Meet Serge!!!!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment