Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tutorial: MakeUp Primer~


Finally. I freaking tutorial xD
Anyway, I always have a problem when it comes to primer. They're either cheap products or they're too damn expensive. When I mean by cheap products, I mean they fucking suck balls, so its wasting money for me. So, I'm going thru the  web to see if anything works, but I got zip. So, I heard that you can make your own primer, from the things you already have at home.
BONUS!!!

So, here's the things you'll need

Ingredients:
1. Vaseline/Pure Petroleum Jelly
2. Liquid Foundation
3. Any kind of concealer
4. Mineral Powder
5. A small glass (like a shot glass that I used xD)
6. An empty container (I used one of my Maybelline Gel Liner container, since I was finish with it)
7. Either a spoon or knife


Directions:
Take 1 tsp(teaspoon) of Vaseline
And start putting it your glass(shot glass xD)

2. Take any kind of concealer you use and start putting it in your mixer. 
This was a tricky part, since I used a stick concealer. You just need a small chuck of it. Theirs no specific amount of how much you need.

3. ½ of teaspoon of Mineral Powder.You just need to grind the powder and make sure to do this over the sink. Cause it does get a bit messy. You put that in that in the mixture.


4.  ½ teaspoon of liquid foundation


5. Start mashing the mixture and you should get this result, below.


 6. Then start putting your mixture in a small container that has a cover.
 

And Ta-Da. You just made your own primer

Tips:
1. When using this, you only need a small amount.
2. Petroleum jelly is an oil-based emollient, meaning it repels water. So you're makeup is waterproof :D
3. Its a long-lasting lubricant to smooth and protect rough and dry skin
4. It prevents wrinkle

If you have any questions, feel free to comment them below.
I am more than happy to answer any of them.
See you soon!
バイバイ

No comments:

Post a Comment