Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Konichiwa~


!!!!!!!KONICHAWA!!!!!!!
So, lets start with my very own first blog entry!!
I'm actually pretty excited doing this, since I've never done this before.

So, lets start with an introduction
:3
My name is Dora Petit-Frere, but all of you reading this, shall call me Angel. I prefer that name than Dora.
I'm 20 years old. I was born in New York, here in America. I'm a Florida resident, sadly.
I don't have any particular style, since I just wear whatever suits me or fits.
But, I usually just stick with visual-kei, goth, or just lazy Dora style. (does that make any sense??)

I'm pretty a care-free human being, since I don't like drama and all those nonsense. I just go with the flow and hope good things come out of it.

I'm very comfortable with my own skin, even though inside of me, I scream to be Asian. I just love Japan and their culture. And I'm a huge anime-freak. I mean, come on.
Who wouldn't want to live an a anime world
I DO!!!!!

So, in this blog, like I said in my description, I just blog anything that comes to mind.
Stay tuned and hope to read lots of comments, messages, questions, etc.
Love yah!!

バイバイ

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel, I LOVE your blog!! XD Me and you have so much in common it's almost scary LOL. I'm too poor right now, but me and you have the same type of style and I love all the Fashion posts you've made so far. I also love you modeling, I'm an aspiring model myself but am still trying to find my confidence in front of the camera sadly >__< I have camera shyness, but its slowly going away. Anyway welcome to the blogging world and I think you should check out my blog post here for new bloggers =D http://momosmoment.blogspot.com/2012/09/blogging-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momo-Sorry for the late reply xD. And yea, it nice to know, there's people that feel the same way about it. I'm still trying to get used to this blog thing, since it's still new to me. Yes, I do model, but I'm taking a break at this moment, since I just started school and I just want to focus on that. Is really fun, but at the same time tiring. I can be camera shyness, when PEOPLE around me, but by myself, I'm a completely different person xD. I'm glad you like my blog so far, even though, I suck at it >< And yesh, I'm check out your blog!!! :D

      Delete